To active sleep mode and begin earning SleepPoints, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the SleepPoints page
- Make sure youREM-Fit Active is charged and securely in the wrist band.
- Click on the Start button in the top window to change your REM-Fit Active from Active Mode to Sleep Mode. A timer will begin counting your sleep time. You will see your REM-Fit Active is now displaying SleepPoints (or shows blue lights when tapped on the REM-Fit Active 100).
- Upon waking up, click the Stop button in the top window to change from Sleep Mode to Active Mode
- The REM-Fit Active will send your sleep data to the server
- The REM-Fit Active servers will send your sleep results back to the REM-Fit Active app and display a graph of your sleep, your SleepPoints and a breakdown of the time spent in each sleep class.