I am having an issue creating an account in the REM-Fit Active app. Can you help?
Due to a small glitch in the REM-Fit Active app for iPhone (version 1.2.4), you may not be able to register for a new account in the iPhone app. You can however register for a new REM-Fit Active account here:https://rem-fit.com/create
Once registered, login to the REM-Fit Active app with the username and password you created and you will be ready to associate your REM-Fit Active device with your account. For your convenience, here are the steps on how to associate your REM-Fit Active with your account once inside the app:
- Sign in to the REM-Fit Active app with your existing username and password
- Click the settings button (the 3 stacked lines in the top left of the screen)
- Select Device Settings from the menu
- Click on the Find button
- Select your REM-Fit Active from the list
- When prompted, click the Sync button.
- When you are returned to theActivePoints page, go back to the Settings
- Click and Account and scroll to the bottom of the Account page to the Save button.
- Click Save. This will update yourREM-Fit Active with your correct account details.
Once complete, your new REM-Fit Active will now be associated with your account and you can enjoy the REM-Fit Active app.
We have already submitted a new version of the REM-Fit Active app to Apple that will restore "in app" sign-up and that should hopefully be in the store in the next few days.
If you have any questions about your REM-Fit Active or the app, please contact email@example.com or go to REM-Fit.com for live chat support Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00 PM (Central Time).