The Best Mattress for multi-position sleep and recovery
Deal: Add an Adjustable Base to your order and save 50% off when you purchase this mattress. Use code +Base at checkout.
Cooling, supportive and developed to help you heal while you sleep, the REM-Fit Sleep 500 combines a chilly fabric surface with cooling gel memory foam and a bed of responsive coils to cradle you in whichever position you sleep. Its adaptive design is perfect for adjustable bases and platforms alike, while the 15-year warranty delivers thousands of great nights.
Developed to not only cushion and comfort but to provide the support you need no matter your sleep position, it combines the best of individually wrapped coil mattresses with cutting-edge cooling and memory foam materials. Ideal for athletes and active people, whether you're a crossfitter, powerlifter or avid runner, this all-around recovery mattress will help you get more out of every night.
Backed by both a 15-year warranty and 100-night sleep trial, the REM-Fit Sleep 500 is sure to deliver.
- 5 Layers of memory foam for cool comfort, pressure relief, and motion separation
- A layer of 6-inch pocketed coils for responsive support
- Nordic Chill fabric top and cooling gel-infused mattress provide superior comfort for hot sleepers
- Provides ample back support without sinking, perfect for larger body types
- Premium Hi-Flow Knit top fabric delivers flexibility, airflow, and moisture wicking
- Re-Ax Unleashed wicks moisture and naturally inhibits bacteria
- Contour-Fit fabric features a 4-way stretch
- No flip-design means you never have to turn it over
- Works with a platform, box spring, adjustable base and more
- Built to disperse weight and provide soft, adaptive support
- Features Tencel botanical fiber and hypoallergenic materials
- Try it for 100 nights with a no hassle return policy
- 15-Year warranty
Multi-layer memory foam and pocket coil construction
- .7-inches of Adaptive Foam – Cool and comfortable, this foam is infused with a gel that disperses heat and regulates sleep temperature
- 2-inches of Cradle Foam – Formulated to tailor itself to your shape, this layer adds a cradle of comfort
- 1-inch of Transition Foam – Created to amplify the comfort of the pocketed coils below, this layer increases individualized support and motion isolation
- 6.3-inches of Pocket Coils – Supportive and durable, these coils provide customized support and responsiveness
- 2-inches of Support Foam – The base of the mattress stops sinking while ensuring long-lasting durability
L: 38-in x W: 80-in
L: 60-in x W: 80-in
L: 76-in x W: 80-in
L: 76-in x W: 80-in