Are you a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of person? If yes, then you may also be a sleep deprived type of person. According to the Huffington Post
there are many shocking effects caused by not getting enough sleep, such as becoming more impulsive than usual. To find out if you could be sleep deprived, ask yourself these five questions:
- Are you falling asleep instantly? You may believe that falling asleep when your head hits the pillow is a good thing, but that isn't the case. In fact, if you fall asleep within five minutes, you may be sleep deprived. To test it, try staying awake through these lullabies.
- Do you use clich√© phrases on a regular basis? If you aren't able to come up with creative sentences on your own, sleep may be the culprit. Try going to bed an hour earlier each night and remember "early bird gets the worm." (Apparently we may be sleep deprived, too!)
- Craving a late night snack? If you find yourself indulging in a pint of ice cream almost every night of the week, you need to start getting more sleep!
- Arguing more often with your partner? Maybe you're annoyed with your partner or maybe you're just cranky from lack of shut-eye. Try to get some more rest , your partner will be grateful.
- Can you focus or make quick decisions? If you can't sleep, you can't concentrate. it' as simple as that.
If you found yourself answering "yes" to any or all of these questions, you may need to adjust some of your sleeping habits. You can also try Protect-A-Bed' Premium Pillow Protector
for a soft and pleasant night' rest.