Not only does sleep make you feel better, but sufficient sleep is essential for physical and mental health. Sleep can sharpen your mind, protect your heart, help you have a healthy weight and may even lead to a longer life. So what can you do? It' simple! Make sure you're getting an adequate amount of sleep each night so that you're not preventing yourself from gaining the health benefits. And just so you don't forget, here are seven sleep quotes to induce a good rest.
- "Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together." , Thomas Dekker
- "Sleep is the best meditation.", Dalai Lama
- "Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night." , William Blake
- "The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night' sleep." , E. Joseph Cossman
- "A good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures for anything." , Irish Proverb
- "A well-spent day brings happy sleep." , Leonardo da Vinci
- "To achieve the impossible dream, try going to sleep." , Joan Klempner